This Jackson RRXMG Rhoads is in used, Like New condition. Tremolo Bar is included. This guitar is refurbished by professionals. It is stamped with a "used" stamp on the back of the headstock.
This guitar, as well as many of the others in our store is shipped from the manufacturer to the refurbisher. Typically, minor repairs are then performed, such as blemish repair, finish repair, gluing issues, electronic issues or other minor repairs. These guitars come to me in like new condition, with no other signs of wear except where noted.
(This Guitar is labeled, "No Visible Repair." It was checked over by the refurbisher, given any kind of setup it needed, then sent on to us.)
Here's what is being said about the RRXMG Rhoads:
New Jackson X Series guitars are loaded with purebred Jackson DNA-hot humbucking pickups, bound compound-radius fingerboard with the distinctive shark-fin inlays, and stunning finishes. Classic Jackson models imbued with the X factor, with fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists.
The Jackson Rhoads RRXMG has a basswood body, through-body maple neck and active EMG 85 (neck) and 81 (bridge) humbucking pickups that deliver well-balanced tone with tight bass, glassy mids and crunching highs. Its bound compound-radius rosewood fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. Other features include Floyd Rose Special double-locking two-point tremolo, 24 jumbo frets and three-way pickup switching.
- Series: X Series
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Finish: (503) Gloss Polyester, (548) Gloss Polyurethane
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6 In-Line
- Neck: Maple, Through-Body Maple Speed Neck with Tilt-Back Scarf
- Joint Headstock
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4
- Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Pickups: EMG 81 Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
- EMG 85 Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Through-Body neck construction, Floyd Rose Special Bridge,
- EMG 81 and 85 Pickups